The RDCK is excited to introduce RDCK Climate Actions and accompanying Climate Action Workbook for public review and comment.
WAYS YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS:
· RDCK Climate Actions public information sessions – Wednesday March 15 3-4:30 pst & Tuesday March 21 6-7:30 pst
· RDCK Climate Actions feedback form here.
· April Board meeting – RDCK Board asked to adopt RDCK Climate Actions
RDCK Climate Actions is presented in different forms for different audiences:
1. Rack Card (attached) – condensed summary for public distribution
2. Public Booklet – engagement, education and action – 34 pages, very visual, invites personal action, provide a summary list of the actions
3. Climate Action Workbook – deeper dive into all the actions